8 Oct 2009

Troll Beads -Where do you get troll beads?

Troll Beads

Troll Beads
Cheap because I went to the store that sells them, and they are so expensive so where can I get cheap troll beads?

The only place I've heard of that sells troll beads wants about $40.- a piece for them. I thought my cloisonné beads were expensive at $3.50 each. I guess not.

If you want info on the place that sells them for $40.- each, it's The Emporium in Camarillo, CA. You can find their contact info online by using Goodsearch or Google or whichever engine you like.

In my town (not anywhere near denmark) they are very popular! Everyone loves them and puts them on their pandora bracelets. Troll beads make great gifts and have many fabulous colors and patterns to choose from!!

I used to have a charm bracelet where I had to go to the jeweler's for them to put on each new charm. I want a bracelet where I can do this myself. No Claire's please! I like nicer jewelry. Silver base bracelet. Colorful or silver charms. I like Pandora and Troll beads.

Which one do you like better and why? I also want suggestions of other types of charm bracelets besides pandora and troll beads.
I saw some the other day. I just don't remember where. I'm serious. They were so cool!
Here's the site: http://trollbeads.com/site/trollbeads_usd

You can buy a nice variety of silver charm bracelets including Pandora on eBay .You can buy a traditional kind of charm bracelet and the charms at

http://www.charmfactory.com

You can put the charms on yourself. There's more of a selection than Pandora or Troll beads.

I bought a blank gold charm bracelet there and am buying up charms to add to it now. Just make sure you measure your wrist and that the bracelet won't be too big or too small before you order. Leave some room so you can put it on easily but not so much it will fall off.

You can buy also take a peek on troll beads at juicy couture http://www.juicycouture.com/shoponline/ or tiffanys

I like troll beads, they have a great selection of nice charms to choose from. They also have glass beads and gold and diamond charms. troll beads are good quality, although they are quite expensive. Tiffanys have charm bracelets, although I don't know if they have as many nice charms as Pandora do.

I bought a blank gold charm bracelet there and am buying up charms to add to it now. Just make sure you measure your wrist and that the bracelet won't be too big or too small before you order. Leave some room so you can put it on easily but not so much it will fall off.
troll beads

No comments:

Post a Comment